Graduation photos and Training Seminar
Online registration has ended. Please contact the Atkinson, NH dojo for information on registration.
Saturday, May 5 at Buzz Durkin’s Karate School – 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
As we have done in previous years, Sensei George Mattson will be visiting us for a training seminar. This year the seminar will be hosted at the Atkinson Dojo and will include:
- 10:00 AM – Warm-up
- 10:15 AM – Paul Trickett, Hachidan (8th Degree) candidate at this year’s SummerFest
- 11:00 AM – Judy Durkin, Highest ranking female Uechi Master and Kyudan (9th Degree) candidate at this year’s SummerFest
- 11:30 AM – Leyn Burrows, Sempai of the Butokukai and Kyudan (9th Degree) candidate at this year’s SummerFest
- 12:00 PM – Buzz Durkin, Grandmaster and Headmaster of the Uechiryu Butokukai
- 12:30 PM – George Mattson, Grandmaster and Father of American Uechiryu
- 1:00 PM – David Kelley, Sempai of the Atkinson Dojo and Hachidan (8th Degree Black Belt)
- 1:30 PM – Dan Dovidio, Sensei of the Londonderry dojo and Hachidan (8th Degree Black Belt)
Charge for this series of seminars is $35.
As in years past, we will have our photographer, Pam Pitman, available to take photos during this training seminar. She will be available for: (click on hyperlinks for order forms)
- Generation photos
- Individual & Family photos
- Signed photos of George Mattson and Buzz Durkin (new for this year)
- Prints of the 2018 Graduation Class (to be taken on May 6th)
Mr. Mattson and Mr. Durkin will also both be available for book and T-shirt signing.
Time slots are allotted based on what type of photo is being taken.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us!